Everything you need to do your own pedicure at home! Kit contains:
- Cuticle softener
- 100/180 grit nail file
- Foot file for callus smoothing
- Mini buffer
- 2x birchwood sticks (one to use as pusher, and one to use to clean underneath nails)
- 8 biodegradable cotton toe separators
- Mini organic scrub (Dadi' scrub)
- Mini organic cuticle oil (Dadi' oil)
- Remove any polish you may have on your toenails
- Take a shower or bath and use the foot file to smooth any calluses or rough spots (don't take off too much - your feet need some callus for protection and if you take off too much it will grow back faster because your body will think you have an injury and will overcompensate)
- While still in shower or bath, gently rub Dadi' scrub all over your feet with your hands to smooth away any loose or dry skin. Gently scrub around toes and cuticle area as well.
- When you are out of the shower/bath, dress comfortably and set out a paper towel to create a workspace for yourself.
- Set out all items and grab a nail clipper if you have one/need one
- Trim nails (if needed)
- Open nail file and use "softer" side to gently file your nail going in one direction only (do not "saw" back and forth - this tears the nail and can cause peeling) until you've achieved your desired shape
- Use a birchwood stick to gently clean out any soap or debris underneath each toenail
- Get a washcloth and run it under hot water (as hot as you can stand), squeeze out excess water and set to the side
- Take dropper with cuticle softener and apply to one hand. Wrap toes in your hot towel and let sit until the towel starts to cool (do not let towel get cold)
- Use the 2nd birchwood stick as a pusher to gently push the cuticle from the nail plate (the cuticle is the thin layer of skin that grows over your nail plate)
- Put a tiny bit of cuticle oil on each nail and cuticle area and take your mini buffer and gently "buff" any hanging dead skin away
- Take towel to wipe off toes and repeat steps on the opposite foot.
- When finished, add more cuticle oil and rub into the nail bed and surrounding skin. Repeat this step 2-3x per day, daily until you run out of the oil.
- We recommend you use this time to take a break from polish, but if you must polish them immediately, make sure you cleanse your nail thoroughly before applying polish (maybe even skip the oil). We like to use alcohol or acetone to cleanse the nail plate before polish application. Make sure whatever you are using doesn't have any oils in it.
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions! We are here to help. XO
Ask a Question
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.