Our Covid-19 Policies & Precautions
We've revamped our salon experience to take extra precautions due to COVID-19. Here is what to expect:
We will be appointment only with contactless check in - you'll receive an email or text with a COVID-19 form to fill out before your visit, and a text to check in when you arrive, prior to entering the salon.
- Customers and staff will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Customers will be asked to wash their hands prior to any service and hand sanitizer will also be readily available. Consumption of food & beverages will not be permitted. Cell phone use will not be permitted after hands are washed & during appointment to prevent cross-contamination - we are offering a phone sanitizer that uses UV-C light to kill 99.99% of germs and viruses while you get your nails done! Stations are placed six feet apart for social distancing, and we are operating at a reduced capacity to limit the number of people in the salon (Monday's & Tuesday's have the least amount of staff for those who really want to avoid as much contact as possible).
- Customers may not bring anyone with them to their appointment (like guests or children) unless their guest also has an appointment for services.
- A new disposable sheet will be used over every pedicure chair for every service, along with disposable towels for manicures.
- Contactless payment is encouraged, and we will no longer be accepting cash payments (credit cards taken over the phone are stored in our encrypted appointment booking system, meaning no employee has access to your credit card data).
- We will continue with safe salon practices that we've always followed like sterilizing all implements in our medical grade autoclave, using only single-use, disposable files and buffers, wearing gloves for all services, and disinfecting each station after use.
- Staff members will be screened for temperature and oxygen levels daily.
- We have modified cancellation policy during COVID-19: late cancellations made within four hours of the scheduled appointment time will be charged to the credit card on file, and a credit will be offered for your next, rescheduled appointment as a one-time courtesy. We have a very generous four hour cancellation window, so you should have plenty of time to cancel if you are not feeling well. Please do not come in if you are feeling ill, have a fever or a cough, or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC. No show fees still apply, and will not be offered as a credit. You must contact us to cancel your appointment, or cancel yourself using our online booking platform.
Austin’s Only Safe Salon.
Non-toxic. Ethical. Guaranteed.
Safe + Clean
7-day no chip
Knowledgeable, Friendly Staff
“Technician is a skilled perfectionist. Whole staff is very professional and personable.”
“One of the most attentive pedicures I’ve ever had!!”
Wonderful and relaxing experience. Kind staff. Very safe practices. Thank you!
“Best ATX Mani/Pedi ” -- Austin Monthly
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.