Our firming anti-cellulite body oil combines natural, non-gmo, and ECOCERT ingredients to help tighten, firm, and contour. Rosehip oil helps reduce the look of cellulite to promote the appearance of smooth, hydrated skin.
- Rosehip oil helps to fade hyperpigmentation and minimize the appearance of fine lines and even stretch marks.
- Wildcrafted rosa Damascena helps refine skin texture, which aids in combating aging and dry skin.
- Organic helichrysum contains anti-microbial and regenerative compounds that promote healthy skin cell growth and regeneration. It also helps speed up healing of wounds, burns, and rashes and reduces scarring.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals. It also boosts collagen production, reduces dark spots, and helps to help blemishes.
*Agent Nateur products are created with non-gmo, food-grade ingredients for even the most sensitive skin.
Instructions: Post-shower or bath, apply generously to wet skin. Add a few drops to your tub for a sensorial experience. Avoid contact with eyes.
Jena’s Notes: I love applying holi (skin) at the end of my bath or shower.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Oryza Sativa (rice bran), Organic Rosa Mosqueta (rosehip oil), Wild Crafted Rosa Damascena, French Calcium, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Organic Helichrysum Gymnocephalum, Wild Crafted Santalum Album Oil, Water, Theobromine, Caffeine, Organic Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Oil, Organic Vitis Vinifera (grapeseed) Oil, Wildcrafted Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Organic Prunus Armeniaca (apricot) Oil, Organic Arganil Spinosa (argan) Oil, Organic Ricinus Communis Seed (castor) Oil, Paraxanthine (derived from caffeine and ECOCERT approved) 7-Methyl Xanthine (derived from caffeine and theobromine and ECOCERT approved) Dehydroacetic acid (DHA) and benzyl alcohol (a preservative that is Ecocert approved in Europe for organic cosmetics)
***ECOCERT was the very first certification body to develop standards for "natural and organic cosmetics"
The basic principles of the ECOCERT standard:
1. The use of ingredients derived from renewable resources, manufactured by environmentally friendly processes. ECOCERT therefore checks:
The absence of GMO, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes, animal-derived ingredients (unless naturally produced by them: milk, honey, etc.).
The biodegradable or recyclable nature of packaging.
2. A minimum threshold of natural ingredients from organic farming to be reached to obtain certification:
For both labels, ECOCERT Standard imposes that a minimum of 95% of the total ingredients come from natural origin.
For the natural and organic cosmetic label: logo-organic-cosmetics
Ask a Question
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.