After a tireless search for the best deodorant sans aluminum (the toxic ingredient mimics estrogen and the underarm can absorb up to 100% of what you apply), our creatrix blended her own. Jena’s personal journey with endometriosis and adenomyosis led her to craft a lush deodorant blended with honey, lavender, and eucalyptus.
- Coconut oil reduces inflammation, keeping skin moisturized. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
- Avocado butter is rich in vital nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It also protects, moisturizes, and nourishes skin.
- Castor oil is antimicrobial and protects the skin from bacterial infections.
*Agent Nateur products are created with non-gmo, food-grade ingredients for even the most sensitive skin.
Ask a Question
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.