We kindly ask you give us at least 4 hours notice if you cannot make your appointment*. We understand things happen and we hope you understand we need ample notice so we can fill your slot with another appointment or accommodate someone on our waiting list. It's good karma!
- Your appointment must be cancelled at least 4 hours prior to your appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Appointments cancelled within 4 hours of your appointment time will be charged 50% of the service(s) booked.
- If you are a no-show for an appointment, you will be charged 100% of the service booked and may not be allowed to make appointments in the future (don't be a no show - it's bad karma, no one wants that!).
- Appointments will be considered a "no-show" if you are 10 or more minutes late to your appointment and have not called us to let us know you are running late.
- Depending on our appointment schedule, we may not be able to provide a service if you are more than 10 minutes late, and you may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- You may have someone else take your appointment for you to avoid the cancellation fee (same appointment time and service).
*Cancellation policy is for 1-4 guests. Group/event cancellations for 5 or more guests follow a different policy outlined in our Group Event Agreement.
Give us a ring if you need to cancel, reschedule or are running late at (512) 476-1211. Don't worry, if we don't answer or you call after hours, leave us a message.
Retail products may be returned within 10 days of purchase (product must be unopened and unused).
Gift Cards and Services performed are final sales and not eligible for a refund.
We want all of our guests to leave feeling they received a quality service. Any guest who feels the LACQUER staff has not met their expectations must return to the same LACQUER salon within 24 hours for an accurate evaluation by management of the problem. If the service did not meet LACQUER's standards, a redo will be offered.