Below is our cancellation policy for 1-4 guests (note: group/event cancellations for 5 or more guests follow a different policy outlined in our Group Event Agreement).
We kindly ask you give us at least 4 hours notice if you cannot make your appointment. We understand things happen and we hope you understand we need ample notice so we can fill your slot with another appointment or accommodate someone on our waiting list. It's good karma!
- Your appointment must be cancelled at least 4 hours prior to your appointment time.
- Appointments cancelled within 4 hours of your appointment time will be charged 50% of the service(s) booked.
- You may confirm your appointment online (if you booked online or if we have your email address in your profile).
- If you booked online and do not confirm online, we may call you to confirm.
- Appointments made over the phone will be called using the phone number provided at the time of booking.
- Appointments will be considered a "no-show" if you are 10 or more minutes late to your appointment and have not called us to let us know you are running late.
- If you are a no-show for an appointment, you will be charged 100% of the service booked and may not be allowed to make appointments in the future (don't be a no show - it's bad karma, no one wants that!).
Give us a ring if you need to cancel, reschedule or are running late at (512) 476-1211. Don't worry, if we don't answer or you call after hours, leave us a message.